Come join us for an amazing two days of gravel riding and camping at the Coler Bike Preserve! This is the perfect introduction to overnight biking adventures that will allow you to learn the logistics as well as experience two full days of riding.
Guests will arrive at the Coler Bike Preserve Campground around 11am on the first day and set up camp at the incredible Coler Campground. Once camp is set we will load up in the 37N van and trailer and shuttle 35-40 miles outside of Coler where we will begin our ride.
We will ride back into Coler and when we arrive we will enjoy a wonderful meal served family style and hang out around the campfire and share stories from our day. The next morning we will wake up to a light breakfast, load the shuttle and enjoy a 30-35 mile ride through the Ozarks. This trip will be full of fun, laughter, good riding and good food.
What to bring:
- Gravel bike (or MTB suitable for this event)
- Tent, Sleeping bag and any camping equipment
- Multiple changes of clothes for riding and hanging out
- Lunch either before or after for day 1 riding
- Personal items
- Dinner on day 1
- Light Breakfast on day 2
- Tent Platform
- Professional guides
- Shuttle service
- Snacks and drinks
- If you need camping gear we can provide for $30 (Tent, 2 sleeping bags and a pad)