Camp at Coler Mountain Bike Preserve
Coler Campsites are primitive tent platforms in the heart of the Preserve nestled along the trails and in close proximity to the downtown Bentonville area.
Availability: We will be accepting bookings for camping starting July 15th, 2020 with year-around availability. We plan to have the Coler Campsite open on August 1st, 2020 (pending completion of construction). The Preserve features eight small elevated tent 9′ by 9′ platforms, eight large elevated tent platforms that are approximately 12 x 12 feet plus one large ADA campsite (with adjacent parking), and five camper van parking spots.
Campers have access to restrooms and hot showers. There is also a bike wash and repair station, a water bottle refill station, and a community fire pit. In addition, there are eight hammock stands dispersed throughout the campground available to campers on a first come, first serve basis.
Pricing: Nightly rates: $15 small tent platforms, $25 large tent platforms, $30 camper van spots.
Maximum 14-day stay and a 2 day weekend minimum stay.
Coler Mountain Bike Preserve
Coler Mountain Bike Preserve is an area rich in scenic views and natural landscapes. This property boasts over 18 miles of beautiful mountain biking trails that wind through 300 acres of multi-use greenways. These greenways give visitors the ability to connect to the larger regional network of surrounding trails in Northwest Arkansas. Coler Mountain Bike Preserve offers visitors the unique opportunity to explore the grounds via a hike or on a bike.
Outdoor Spaces Gallery
Additional Policies & Considerations
Please review additional policies and considerations to enjoy camping at The Coler Mountain Bike Preserve.
PAYMENT TERMS: Campsites & Camper van spots are reserved and paid for ONLINE ONLY. All payments are to be made ONLINE ONLY via The Peel Compton Foundation’s website. (www.peelcompton.org). Sorry, no Wi-Fi at Coler, so book before you arrive.
CANCELLATIONS: Should you need to cancel this agreement for any reason, we thank you for your donation! All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
INCLEMENT WEATHER. The safety of our guests and staff is of primary concern. Should hazardous weather occur, we ask that all campers seek safety and shelter immediately. As soon as the weather is “all clear”, campers will be allowed to return to their sites. However, all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE regardless of reason.
• 2-night minimum on Friday/Saturday nights
• 14-day max stay
• Check in is at 3:00 p.m.
• Check out is at 11:00 a.m.
• Must be 18 years or older to rent
• On-line payments only and in advance. No cash payments accepted.
• Small campsites are allowed one parking spot – park only in designated area
• Large campsites are allowed two parking spots – park only in designated area
• Dry, primitive camping only (no hook-ups are available)
• Recommend 2 People for Smaller Sites: 4-6 People for Larger Sites
• Hammock Stands provided on a first come, first serve basis
• No individual fires, only community fire pit (no cooking facilities)
• Showers and restrooms are including in camping and camper van fee
• Please no pets or firearms of any type are permitted.
• Quiet hours after 10:00 p.m. and until 6:00 a.m.
• Must obey all local ordinances
• Leave no trace
• No refunds for any reason.
There are no access fees. The Preserve is free and open to the public daily. Parking is limited and there are no motorized vehicles allowed inside the designated camping area, except for the camper van spots.
The Coler Mountain Bike Preserve’s physical address is 2003 Homestead Lane, Bentonville, AR 72712.