Camp at Coler Mountain Bike Preserve
The Campground at Coler Mountain Bike Preserve is open!
Camping at Coler is dry, primitive camping. The Campsites are tent platforms in the heart of the Preserve nestled along the trails and near downtown Bentonville. We offer year-around availability. The Campsites feature eight small elevated tent 9′ by 9′ platforms, eight large elevated tent platforms that are approximately 12’ x 12’ plus one large ADA campsite (with adjacent parking), and five camper van (Class B) parking spots. As our campsites are elevated platforms, no tent stakes are needed but we recommend extra cords to secure your tent to our cleat tie downs.
The Campground has modern restrooms with hot showers. There is also a bike wash and repair station, a water bottle refill station, and a community fire pit. However, as the Campsites are dry and primitive in nature, there are no water, sewer, or electrical hook-ups or WI-FI service. In addition, the only cooking permitted is portable, propane gas grills; please no charcoal or wood burning grills. There are eight hammock stands dispersed throughout the campground available to campers on a first come, first serve basis.
Only paid and registered campers are permitted within the campgrounds. Parking is limited and there are no motorized vehicles allowed in the campgrounds.
Pricing: Nightly rates: $15 small tent platforms, $25 large tent platforms, $30 camper van spots.
Maximum 14-day stay and a 2-day weekend minimum stay.
Additional Policies & Considerations
PAYMENT TERMS: Campsites & Camper van spots are reserved and paid for ONLINE ONLY. All payments are to be made ONLINE ONLY via The Peel Compton Foundation’s website. (www.peelcompton.org). Sorry, no Wi-Fi at Coler, so book before you arrive.
CANCELLATIONS: Should you need to cancel this agreement for any reason, we thank you for your donation! All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
INCLEMENT WEATHER. The safety of our guests and staff is of primary concern. Should hazardous weather occur, we ask that all campers seek safety and shelter immediately. As soon as the weather is “all clear”, campers will be allowed to return to their sites. However, all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE regardless of reason.
- 2-night minimum on Friday/Saturday nights
- 14-day max stay
- Check in is at 3:00 p.m.
- Check out is at 11:00 a.m.
- Must be 18 years or older to rent
- On-line payments only and in advance. No cash payments accepted.
- Small campsites are allowed one parking spot – park only in designated area
- Large campsites are allowed two parking spots – park only in designated area
- Dry, primitive camping only (no hook-ups are available)
- Recommend 2 People for Smaller Sites: 4-6 People for Larger Sites
- Hammock Stands provided on a first come, first serve basis
- No individual fires, only community fire pit (no cooking facilities)
- Showers and restrooms are included in camping and camper van fee
- Please no pets or firearms of any type are permitted.
- Quiet hours after 10:00 p.m. and until 6:00 a.m.
- Must obey all local ordinances
- Leave no trace
- No refunds for any reason.
There are no access fees. The Preserve is free and open to the public daily. Parking is limited and there are no motorized vehicles allowed inside the designated camping area, except for the camper van spots.
The Coler Mountain Bike Preserve’s physical address is 2003 NW Homestead Lane, Bentonville, AR 72712. For immediate assistance please call 479-364-0168