Payment Terms: Campsites & Camper van spots are reserved and paid for ONLINE ONLY. All payments are to be made ONLINE ONLY via The Peel Compton Foundation’s website. (www.peelcompton.org). Sorry, no Wi-Fi at Coler, so book before you arrive.
Cancellations: Should you need to cancel this agreement for any reason, we thank you for your donation! All payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Inclement Weather: The safety of our guests and staff are of primary concern. Should hazardous weather occur, we ask that all campers seek safety and shelter immediately. As soon as the weather is “all clear”, campers will be allowed to return to their sites. However, all payments are NON-REFUNDABLE regardless of reason.
- Check in is at 3:00 p.m.
- Check out is at 11:00 a.m.
- Must be 18 years or older to rent
- Online payments only and in advance. No cash payments accepted.
- Dry, primitive camping only (no hook-ups are available)
- Recommend 2 People for Smaller Sites, 4-6 People for Larger Sites
- Hammock Stands provided on a first come, first serve basis
- No individual fires, only community fire pit (no cooking facilities)
- Quiet hours after 10:00 p.m. and until 6:00 a.m.
- Must obey all local ordinances
- Leave no trace
- No refunds for any reason
There are no access fees. The Preserve is free and open to the public daily. Parking is limited and there are no motorized vehicles allowed inside the designated camping area, except for the camper van spots.
The Coler Mountain Bike Preserve’s physical address is 2003 NW Homestead Lane, Bentonville, AR 72712. Additional parking may be found at the Coler Grove at 2500 NW Grove Lane, Bentonville, AR 72712.